Author Topic: GSX still showing Trial version  (Read 2232 times)

John Khan

GSX still showing Trial version
« on: July 26, 2016, 01:27:46 am »
 Hi

When I call up GSX from the Add on or with the hoykeys, a menu comes up, but it tells me I still have the free trial version.

I paid for the full version two weeks ago and have the order and key numbers. I redownloaded GSX amd reinstalled it. I understood there is an automatic update to the paid version but it is not happening. I have the Couatl and GSX in the Add ons,

I have P3D V3.3 on Windows 10. P3D was installed from scratch from a fresh download, I have P3D Content, and everything is installed by extracting the .exe to a separate folder, and running it with  "Run as administrator" privileges.

I am confused, - Is the P3D content supposed to be there or not?

Is there something I have to do to register the full version?

John Khan

Please excuse if bad typing, I have a vision disability

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX still showing Trial version
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 10:31:57 am »
I paid for the full version two weeks ago and have the order and key numbers. I redownloaded GSX amd reinstalled it. I understood there is an automatic update to the paid version but it is not happening. I have the Couatl and GSX in the Add ons

You might have paid, downloaded and installed, but nothing in your report is saying you ever have activated it, since (the installer is a Trial version and is the only installer available) you can surely download and install without activate the product, which doesn't activate itself, unless you chose the purchase procedure integrated in the sim.

I have P3D V3.3 on Windows 10. P3D was installed from scratch from a fresh download, I have P3D Content, and everything is installed by extracting the .exe to a separate folder, and running it with  "Run as administrator" privileges.

I am confused, - Is the P3D content supposed to be there or not?

Please disregard the issue of the missing P3D Content, that doesn't have anything to do with your question. If you were missing the P3D Content, you won't see ANY menu in ANY application (not just GSX!!!). It surely won't cause GSX running in Trial mode.

Is there something I have to do to register the full version?

Of course, you must activate the program, using the "Register Serial" button from the Addon Manager menu, under the "Addons" menu. This was indicated in your purchase receipt and at Page 3 of the GSX manual.