Author Topic: gsx strange behavior  (Read 2515 times)

abh_jc_03

gsx strange behavior
« on: July 28, 2016, 10:56:45 pm »
I selected a pushback and start up and it went through the normal steps but there was no truck and no person and after I landed I had my catering and baggage people and vehicles but only one catering truck left and neither conveyor belt vehicles moved and it said all was finished.  I hit the control f12 key and it asked me to activate ground services so I knew at that point it had for surely completed its steps.  This all has ocurred since I downloaded the full gsx installer as recommended and I did a vehicle update as well just in case.  I don't know what is going on but it's very frustrating.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: gsx strange behavior
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2016, 12:04:54 am »
This all has ocurred since I downloaded the full gsx installer as recommended and I did a vehicle update as well just in case. 

I'm sorry, but I cannot replicate this, and the only possible reason for a missing pushback vehicle, is that you haven't installed the full GSX installer. Maybe you downloaded it, but you have installed something else, maybe another older download you had in the same folder, which has a similar name.

- Delete ALL your GSX installers in your downloads folder.

- Download the latest installer again, and be sure you have only one copy of it.

- Install the full installer, and NOTHING ELSE. It contains *everything* and it doesn't need the vehicles update.