Author Topic: Pushback not completed  (Read 2026 times)

jgoggi

Pushback not completed
« on: July 19, 2016, 12:30:01 am »
Hi, today I was pushing back from Gate 16 at Warsaw EPWA (Drziewiecki Design). I chose the option "Nose right and tail left" and the tug started pushing back, but, after a few meters, it stopped and I was told to set parking brake (see attached screenshot). Why didn't the pushback push me all the way to the taxiway and turn the airplane with the nose to the right? I tried again but same result (P3D v3.3.5). Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 12:35:13 am by jgoggi »
James Goggi

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Pushback not completed
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 04:53:05 am »
The Pushback of course reads the AFCAD file so, if there's a problem with it, it will be affected.

Of course, is not possible to tell without checking the AFCAD, but it might be a case of a node too close to the parking (or inside of it), or too many nodes, or unconnected nodes, overlapped nodes, etc.

jgoggi

Re: Pushback not completed
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 08:53:09 am »
Thanks, Umberto. I have found out the issue: in the GSX parking properties interface, the left and right radius are too small. I increased them to the same values as in bigger parkings (such as nr. 10) and now it works. I will have to check all similar parkings and modify the related radius.
James Goggi