Author Topic: Guys how is KEWR coming along?  (Read 9547 times)

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: Guys how is KEWR coming along?
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2016, 06:12:05 pm »
How can you say FlyTampa is not on the same playing field as them? That's asinine.

That might've been true before Memphis, but the stuff Umberto pulled off with Couatl put FSDT on a whole new level. And according to Mir, Umberto was going to be teaching him some of it.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

Lude2Envy

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2016, 07:12:38 pm »
How can you say FlyTampa is not on the same playing field as them? That's asinine.

That might've been true before Memphis, but the stuff Umberto pulled off with Couatl put FSDT on a whole new level. And according to Mir, Umberto was going to be teaching him some of it.

You make it sound like FSDT is the only pioneer in scenery development. There's no doubt that FlightBeam and FSDT have pioneered some tremendous features and effects, but FlyTampa has set the bar themselves time and time again. I think we can all agree that we'd like to see these three developers come together as one to maximize the quality of every future scenery to be released. That's not what this discussion is about though. You're just trolling this thread by stepping on FlyTampa after I said I'd like to see a KATL that's better than Imagine Sim's.
Ian

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz
16 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4
ASUS Z170-Deluxe
Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti
Samsung 950 Pro SSD x2, Samsung 850 Pro SSD

alexzar14

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2016, 02:50:59 am »
Blueprint does only terminals (poorly), and puts it over default plateau (runways/taxiways/grass....), they are too FS98ish.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2016, 01:36:34 pm »
You're just trolling this thread by stepping on FlyTampa after I said I'd like to see a KATL that's better than Imagine Sim's.

Go back to page 1 and read the entire thread. You're the first person to mention FlyTama, putting them on the same playing field as FSDT and Flightbeam.  I disagree with your statement, so I'm stepping on FlyTampa?  You've been stepping on Imaginesim the entire thread, who's really the one trolling?
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock