Author Topic: Cannot activate GSX  (Read 2205 times)

bradders82

Cannot activate GSX
« on: July 12, 2016, 03:55:30 pm »
Hi,

I've purchased GSX and have been trying to activate the product for a good while now. I keep getting an error of serial number not recognized, try again in 15 minutes. 25001 or something.

I've tried the offline activation and that says my product doesn't exist either. I left it a good hour or 2 before trying to activate again. Just tried disabling my firewall to see if that would work however it made no difference as the error still persists.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Bradders

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Cannot activate GSX
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 04:36:59 pm »
I've purchased GSX and have been trying to activate the product for a good while now. I keep getting an error of serial number not recognized, try again in 15 minutes. 25001 or something.

That's because you mis-typed it.

I've tried the offline activation and that says my product doesn't exist either.

It surely doesn't say your "product" doesn't exists. It's maybe saying your SERIAL doesn't exists. For the reason explained above.

I left it a good hour or 2 before trying to activate again. Just tried disabling my firewall to see if that would work however it made no difference as the error still persists.

25001 means Serial not found. Serial not found, means you mis-typed it. If you used copy & paste, try NOT TO. Sometimes, it's easier to copy extra characters from an email without realizing it.

Just type it manually, and it will work.

In any case, these kind of messages shouldn't be posted on the public forum, but using email, because we cannot obviously discuss about actual serial numbers here, that's why for such issues, you should use email. The support email address is indicated in your purchase receipt, and on the "Contact Us" page of this site.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Bradders
[/quote]

bradders82

Re: Cannot activate GSX
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 04:43:44 pm »
I'll wear a dunce hat from now on...

Many thanks  :P