Author Topic: GSX vehicles in the air  (Read 4049 times)

wim2000

GSX vehicles in the air
« on: July 11, 2016, 09:32:55 pm »
Hello I use FTX ORBX (all regions) including Vectors and of course GSX. But my GSX vehicles are not on the ground but in the air.

What can be the problem? is it FTX something with insertion points? Ore wrong AFCADS?

Please help

Jan
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 09:35:05 pm by wim2000 »

Acerazus

Re: GSX vehicles in the air
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 10:55:34 pm »
To solve this problem you must always read the manual. Go to fsdreamteam's web and download the "FULL GSX installer". Install gsx as you would, and hopefully it should solve the problem of the vehicles in the air.

Ed
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 11:22:28 pm by Acerazus »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 11:34:41 am »
Hello I use FTX ORBX (all regions) including Vectors and of course GSX. But my GSX vehicles are not on the ground but in the air.

You updated GSX without paying attention to the release notes, that said the last major update required to install the FULL GSX installer.

wim2000

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 06:59:07 pm »
Sorry I did not read the instructions. Everything is fine now, thanks for the quick response

Jan

hayden888

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2016, 07:03:55 pm »
I have the same problem with all aircraft. I have already installed the new full gsx installer however the vehicles all still appear in the air. I hope someone can help?
Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2016, 01:13:42 pm »
I have the same problem with all aircraft. I have already installed the new full gsx installer however the vehicles all still appear in the air. I hope someone can help?

The vehicles appears in the air because you haven't installed the current full installer, no questions about it. The only possible explanation, is that you installed a full installer, but not the current one.

Note that, if you installed the PaintKit, you must install also the updated PaintKit too.

hayden888

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2016, 01:42:55 pm »
I fully understand that there is an installation issue. However I downloaded the full gsx installer from the fsdreamteam website. No luck. Then I tried a complete reinstallation of gsx and now neither the add-on manager, coatl or gsx shows up in the add-ons section of fsx. i have totally lost all use of the product now. I have run out of ideas.