Author Topic: GSX disappearing then Addon manager not finding sceneries  (Read 2650 times)

tomthepilot

Hiya there,

I have been having problems with the addon manager and scenery that I have bought including KMEM, LSGG and GSX (not a scenery of course) in which when I open P3d Gsx does not show up in my addons tab (I am in p3d v3.2). Meaning that I go into the gsx_setup.exe and reinstall gsx that shows back up however in my addon manager all of my FSDT sceneries show as active but not installed in my scenery library. So I reinstall the sceneries via their exe but it still shows up with the same problem?

Help muchly appreciated,

Tom

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX disappearing then Addon manager not finding sceneries
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2016, 01:27:27 pm »
Just be sure you install with the antivirus off and only use the latest version of the installers.

tomthepilot

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 10:00:15 pm »
Hi,

I do this and it installs fine. However one day I load in the sim and it says Active but not installed in scenery library for no reason after I have done nothing.

Thanks,
Tom

tomthepilot

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2016, 10:54:17 pm »
And now randomly GSX has dissappeared from my sim (no antivirus or firewall) turned on.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2016, 10:47:54 am »
Just be sure you install with the antivirus off and only use the latest version of the installers.