Author Topic: FSDT Airports Dissapearing with latest GSX update **SOLVED**  (Read 2618 times)

skyymann

Hi Umberto,

I just installed the latest update and PHNL was gone. Only jet ways and ramp stuff. The buildings were all gone. This happened previously with an update we were working with at CYVR and KIAH. I have to re install both and I'm doing the same with PHNL right now. Thought you would want to know.

Scott
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 10:53:01 am by virtuali »

skyymann

Re: FSDT Airports Dissapearing with latest GSX update
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 07:10:07 am »
Hi Umberto,

as a follow up, after re install of PHNL and the addon manager, Honolulu is completely gone. I cant the the buildings to come back. I checked the library and it is still there, it just wont show up. This all happened after I did the GSX update this morning. Im at a loss. I'll PM you with TeamViewer access. If the computer is doing a flight, feel free to interrupt. I leave for work at Noon Dubai time so help yourself.

Scott

skyymann

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 07:45:37 am »
Hi Umberto,

Still feel free to take a look today, but it seems Avast was blocking Couatl.exe All appears to be working now. Go figure.....

Scott

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 10:52:55 am »
Still feel free to take a look today, but it seems Avast was blocking Couatl.exe All appears to be working now. Go figure.....

Of course. It's ALWAYS the antivirus... (or, at least, it is, in 99 % of the cases).

We can only hope they realize it's 2016, and they should start supporting the Software Taggant false positives prevention system, which is an IEEE standard since 2011, which we obviously use.