Author Topic: How does GSX recognize usable SODE jetways for 3rd party addons  (Read 3075 times)

FLYFROMUTAH

I have three 3rd party airports with SODE jetways. EPWA as discussed previous thread is recognized by GSX. UUEE is not recognized by GSX but does work in conjunction with GSX using its own menu. KATL I guess is a work in progress though I have updated it by placing it in the SODE file under ProgramData. Does this have anything to do with what release of SODE is used at these airports?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: How does GSX recognize usable SODE jetways for 3rd party addons
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 12:24:21 am »
GSX integrates with 3rd party SODE jetways only if they are made to use the 1.3 or higher version of SODE.

FLYFROMUTAH

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 12:58:23 am »
Thank you for the that confirmation. So 1.3.1 should then work with GSX, which is KATL and UUEE was released in 2015 also above 1.3. Is there another issue then why it is not recognized by GSX. I know in the SODE file EPWA  is listed first then UUEE and KATL last. Or is this still about SDK SODE not updated.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 06:20:38 am by FLYFROMUTAH »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 01:58:05 pm »
If the scenery uses SODE 1.3+ and you have the latest GSX installed, there's are no reasons for the SODE jetways not being recognized by GSX.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 02:23:27 pm by virtuali »

FLYFROMUTAH

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 12:08:46 am »
Just want to update this thread, I have sode GSX jetways now working at ImageSim KATL. If you need info or help with this I would be glad to help. :D

FLYFROMUTAH

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2016, 08:30:26 pm »
That is true, in the case of ImageSim's KATL the SODE update is not in the original installer. It is separate and has to be installed manually into the correct folders to work.