Author Topic: DD EPWA SODE and GSX  (Read 3291 times)

Rafal

DD EPWA SODE and GSX
« on: June 23, 2016, 09:29:41 pm »
Dear Umberto!

I have both the latest GSX and SODE installed and active.
Now when I go to Drzewiecki Design EPWA and select jetway docking (e.g. stand 14) everything goes fine. The jetway docks to the selected door.
The moment I open the GSX window and call for catering or boarding, the SODE jetways disappear.
Additionally, after I deselect GSX the jetway comes back, but ony one (there are two at stand 14).

What could be the reason?

Thaks a lot in advance,
Rafal
i7 7700k 4.2GHz, GTX 1080Ti, Asus MAXIMUS 9 FORMULA, 32 GB RAM DDR4, WD40EFRX 4TB, SSD 850 EVO 1TB, SSD 850 EVO 250GB, LG 34UM68-P 34" ultrawide monitor, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, MSFS2020

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: DD EPWA SODE and GSX
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 10:23:00 pm »
The jetway disappearing is surely something that must happen within SODE (we handle SODE jetways directly only at KMEM and KIAH), but we'll surely have a look at the double jetway retraction.

ogruetzmann

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 10:30:37 pm »
Hi,

Just checked myself, if I control the jetway via GSX (Request Deboarding), everything works fine.
If I control the jetway via the SODE menu and select GSX services thereafter, the jetway disappears.
Seems like SODE doesn't handle situations where SODE and GSX are being mixed.

Btw, out of interest, do you send own door coordinates to SODE? When controlling the jetway via GSX, the docking was much more accurate.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 10:33:07 pm »
Btw, out of interest, do you send own door coordinates to SODE? When controlling the jetway via GSX, the docking was much more accurate.

Yes, of course. That's one of the main advantages of SODE and GSX working together: that you would have to worry only of ONE airplane configuration (doors, etc.), the GSX one, which comes with an easy to use editor.

FLYFROMUTAH

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2016, 10:56:07 pm »
Yes, that happened to me too, but i did not report it. Since it worked with GSX just thought it didn't like using both at same gate. Like meaning some kind of issue.