Author Topic: GSX Floating Vehicles - P3D V3.3  (Read 3744 times)

Prayog

GSX Floating Vehicles - P3D V3.3
« on: June 19, 2016, 10:49:30 am »
Hi FSDT,
  I updated the add-on manager today and also did a stand-alone vehicle update (update file as of 01 Jun 2016). After update I see GS vehicles floating well above the ground.
Please find the attached screenshot. This is happening at both add-on as well as default airports. Please check.

Regards
Prayog

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Floating Vehicles - P3D V3.3
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2016, 11:44:34 am »
You haven't updated using the current version of the vehicles which is online now, which is dated June 14th.

Prayog

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 04:46:56 pm »
I had downloaded the file through the link on GSX webpage. Please correct the link in that case.
I downloaded full GSX installer, uninstalled GSX and then reinstalled. Issue gone.
You may close the thread. Thanks.

Regards
Prayog

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2016, 10:27:28 pm »
I downloaded full GSX installer, uninstalled GSX and then reinstalled. Issue gone.

That's to be expected, since the full installer always contains everything updated to the day but, it would haven been fixed just the same if you downloaded the vehicle updater installer as I've said, since it was newer than the one you said you downloaded.

The website description of the vehicle says "Contains all vehicles released after:  June 1st, 2016".

It doesn't mean the file update date is June 1st, it means it contains every vehicle that has been updated AFTER that date, so it's constantly updated and is related to what is contained in the FULL GSX installer so, since the GSX Full installer has an update date of June 14th (this IS an "update date" instead), the download link for the vehicles contains a link to an installer that keep changing, to contain whatever vehicles has been updated FROM the date that says "after" TO the date of the GSX FULL installer.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 10:35:04 pm by virtuali »