Author Topic: Only rear boarding ramp vehicle on 737 NGX **SOLVED**  (Read 2181 times)

bobsk8

Only rear boarding ramp vehicle on 737 NGX **SOLVED**
« on: June 18, 2016, 05:38:58 pm »
In about the last few days, after several updates of Couatl and GSX, I only get one boarding ramp vehicle, the rear one. This is even if the jetway ios unchecked. I always used to get two of them one for the rear left door and one for the front left door.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 02:00:47 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Nothing in the update could have affected this.

Of course, I assume you are using the latest version of GSX, which means you downloaded the full installer recently and (if you downloaded the installer before the latest vehicle update) the vehicle updates.

If you are not sure, download the latest vehicles update and the latest Stand-Alone Addon Manager.

This is even if the jetway ios unchecked.

The jetway is entirely unrelated to the baggage loaders. It will only affect the front stairs and the passenger bus.

bobsk8

Nothing in the update could have affected this.

Of course, I assume you are using the latest version of GSX, which means you downloaded the full installer recently and (if you downloaded the installer before the latest vehicle update) the vehicle updates.

If you are not sure, download the latest vehicles update and the latest Stand-Alone Addon Manager.

This is even if the jetway ios unchecked.

The jetway is entirely unrelated to the baggage loaders. It will only affect the front stairs and the passenger bus.

I downloaded the full installer and ran it, and seems to have solved the problem.  Thanks.