Author Topic: GSX and KMEM  (Read 2451 times)

crash77

GSX and KMEM
« on: July 05, 2016, 03:26:19 am »
Well, I just competed my first flight from KATL(ImagineSim) to KMEM(FSDT) in FSX/Accel.  It was nice weather from Atlanta then it got rough coming in to Memphis.  Rainy as hell.  Coming up on the airport I could see all kinds of traffic from Fed-Ex planes to passenger planes.  What stood out the most was the most awesome display of water reflection I have yet to see in FSX.  In my PMDG 737 I came in with Auto-Land engaged at 18L.  Landing was perfect, and as soon as I turned off the taxi ways I noticed how crystal clear the guide lines were.  It was very easy to taxi in to B4.  As soon as I parked I selected deboarding and engaged the jetway with SOD.(thank god no problems)  The level of detail on the buildings is just awesome.  What stood out the most to me was the detail in each brick that surrounds the terminals.  This airport is just beautiful and such a joy to fly in and out of.  Also I noticed another level in detail on the GSX vehicles.  The catering and loading worked perfectly.  I really I can't live with out this add-on,  probably my favorite FSX add-on.  This is definitely a new level  for FSDT and really looking forward to next.  Thanks for all the hard work! Crash 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX and KMEM
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 12:36:10 pm »
Thanks for all your comments.

KMEM was the scenery that took longer to develop (almost 2 years), we can only hope what we learned doing it will save us some time for the next one...