Author Topic: Multiple .pye Files Missing!  (Read 4216 times)

B777ER

Multiple .pye Files Missing!
« on: June 05, 2016, 12:08:46 am »
I have the latest addon manager installed and the latest GSX. When I go into my Prepar3D\fsdreamteam\couatl\gsx\airports folder I see many of my addons but some are missing. All the ones from LatinVFR (KSNA, KSAN, KMIA, KRSW, TJSJ) which are installed in the main P3D folder and FlyTampa's Toronto is missing even though all my other FlyTampa stuff is in there. I just landed at Toronto and GSX said there are no parking spots for this airport. Also missing, Imaginesim KATL and Taxi2Gate EDDM (both inside the P3D folder), VHHH, KMCO which are installed outside the main P3D folder. But Taxi2Gate's KSEA is in there. Something is not right...
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 12:30:39 am by B777ER »
Eric

natoseigh

Re: Multiple .pye Files Missing!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 12:12:47 am »
Am also having the same problem what is going on please?fsdreamteam please let us know whats going on

B777ER

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 09:39:56 am »
And to add to this, just went to Flightbeam KSFO in P3D. There are a grand total of 5 parking spots available when pulling up the menu? This is not five large or small spots but a total of 5 for the whole airport regardless of aircraft size. But yet when I park at a gate that did not have one of the previously mentioned 5 spots to choose from, all ground services are available there.
Eric

ozflyer

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 03:20:54 pm »
I am having the same issue with FlyTampa Sydney (YSSY).

B777ER

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2016, 09:18:16 pm »
Hopefully Umberto can get to sorting this out tomorrow when he is back to work.
Eric

B777ER

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2016, 07:27:15 am »
And just landed at FlyTampa's KTPA (newest version) and no parking spots there as well.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 10:00:24 am by B777ER »
Eric

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2016, 12:02:34 pm »
What makes you think you are supposed to have a .PYE file for EACH of your installed addons ?

Those are JUST some customization files that WE made for some airports, the list is the same on everybody's installation, and doesn't have any relationship to what you have installed, but only indicates which 3rd party airports have a customization file made by us, to fix obvious errors like altitude problems, fake jetways, etc. They are loaded only if you go to that airport, assuming you installed it.

As discussed in other threads about the missing parking spots message, the first thing to check is what AFCAD GSX is using for an airport, and if it's not the correct one, there might be a reason why the correct one hasn't been selected, for example if there are several additional fictionary ICAO codes used together with the main airport, to represent smaller bases, seaplane bases, etc.