Author Topic: Rollback to the previous version of GSX  (Read 8949 times)

cbarbas

• Aegean Airlines Virtual
Re: Rollback to the previous version of GSX
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2016, 03:24:23 pm »
Thank you
Christopher Barbas

cuevision

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2016, 02:45:47 pm »
ello

I think I am missing something in this, sorry. I understand the variable of excluding. But. I do not want airports being exclude. I use GSX to get them recognized. As I said, it seems I am missing something, so correct me if I am wrong. I am now on ALTA airport in Norway. How can I get GSX working overhere too, thats my question.

Thanks and regards,
Ed

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2016, 01:46:33 pm »
I do not want airports being exclude. I use GSX to get them recognized. As I said, it seems I am missing something, so correct me if I am wrong.

Yes, it doesn't seem to understand the issue. You MUST have airports excluded, to have the "proper" airports being recognized. As clearly explained on the manual and in so many other threads in the forum, when a developer supply a scenery with auxiliary airports very close or even within the airport you want to use, usually as heliports or seaplane bases with fictional ICAO codes, you MUST exclude these, in order to have the main airport used.

As explained in the manual, the airport_visibility parameter can be used to either restrict or entirely exclude (if is set to 0) the auxiliary airport, in order to have the main airport being used instead.

Also, the CURRENT GSX version, will automatically disable such airports, if they have NO PARKINGS. If an auxiliary airport has at least one parking, GSX cannot obviously decided to exclude it automatically, so it will be up to you to decide what to do with it.

I am now on ALTA airport in Norway. How can I get GSX working overhere too, thats my question.

This airport seem to be different, and it has its own thread so, please, check the proper thread about Alta X and see if that's your case:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,13298.0.html