Author Topic: After latest addon manager, I am unable to use catering.  (Read 11161 times)

fluid1

Re: After latest addon manager, I am unable to use catering.
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2016, 09:52:52 pm »
as I mentioned.  All are default

fluid1

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2016, 02:01:21 am »
I have done further testing and have found that the airport / gate are irrelevant.  I used KIAD gate B26, KATL gate 7 and 12, KSNA gate 8 and 10, KLAX, etc, etc.

The problem is aircraft specific.  the aircraft that state "catering service not available for this aircraft are:
(keep in mind some are obvious but I wanted to be complete)

Beach 58 (default)
Beach350 (default)
CRJ7 (default)
Lear45 (dsefault)
C172 (default)
C208 (default)
DC3 (default)
EMB-135 (Feel There)
EMB145 (Feel There)
EMB 120 Brasilia

I can use the above aircraft at any gate, any airport with catering service unavailable for this aircraft
Obviously some like the c172, B58 I would expect a catering truck not to be available, but the CRJ7 and Embraer's I would expect services.

The Feel There 175 and 195 both work as well as the Majestic MJC-8

fluid1

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2016, 05:52:47 am »
Any ideas???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl

fluid1

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2016, 05:35:14 am »
The topic link states this is a bug that has been there for several versions. I had full catering for all airplanes prior to the update.

This issue is for any of the above airplanes at any parking location.

Are you stating this will be fixed in the next update?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2016, 10:17:27 am »
The topic link states this is a bug that has been there for several versions. I had full catering for all airplanes prior to the update.

We cannot possibly know how many versions you tried or if you skipped some but yes, it has been there for a while. With "versions" I mean every single update, even the minor ones.

This issue is for any of the above airplanes at any parking location.

Which confirms what I've said: they are all small planes which would use a Van instead of a Truck so yes, since the problem was with the Van, it would affect all these planes. And no, it doesn't happen at any parking location. It happen only at parkings with parking codes so, of course, if all the parking you tried have parking codes, you would think it happens everywhere.

Are you stating this will be fixed in the next update?

Yes, that's what it's being said in the linked thread.

fluid1

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2016, 09:28:34 pm »
We cannot possibly know how many versions you tried or if you skipped some but yes, it has been there for a while. With "versions" I mean every single update, even the minor ones.

I purchased before the latest update and have only completed the last update.

Which confirms what I've said: they are all small planes which would use a Van instead of a Truck so yes, since the problem was with the Van, it would affect all these planes. And no, it doesn't happen at any parking location. It happen only at parkings with parking codes so, of course, if all the parking you tried have parking codes, you would think it happens everywhere.

It does happen at gates and does happen to the E145, CRJ7 which are not small GA planes.

Yes, that's what it's being said in the linked thread.

Might I suggest treating customers with just a bit more respect.  Nearly every response to most questions gets an answer that appears to portray that it is a bother to have to answer these questions.  Every answer seems rather condescending to your customers.  They are the reason you have this means of income, not the annoyance it seems to be from the responses.  

Please read my full replies above to see that this does indeed happen to larger aircraft, not just GA (CRJ7 default, ERJ feel there series).
And yes, catering did work at parking or gate and with smaller GA prior to this latest release.  In fact, everything worked fine before this release with the exception of "disappearing" vehicles/people during movement.  Gates and Parking areas had catering vans or trucks all appear for any of the mentioned aircraft.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 09:30:45 pm by fluid1 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2016, 02:44:35 pm »
It does happen at gates and does happen to the E145, CRJ7 which are not small GA planes.

I haven't said anything about being "GA" planes. But they surely ARE small planes, in relationship to the rest of the airplanes supported by GSX.

Is "any airplane that would have used a Van" is a better explanation ?

And yes, catering did work at parking or gate and with smaller GA prior to this latest release

No, it didn't always worked. You simply might have not noticed it, because it affected only parking spots with some parking codes, and only when used with "small" (not "GA") planes. It wasn't a problem that was always there from the beginning, but it has been present for months.

However, I don't see the point of discussing the whole issue, since I already said it's has already being fixed in the upcoming update.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2016, 03:34:36 pm »
However, I don't see the point of discussing the whole issue, since I already said it's has already being fixed in the upcoming update.

Which has been released now.