Author Topic: LatinVfr Miami V3 i have no GSX at all  (Read 3584 times)

Maik

LatinVfr Miami V3 i have no GSX at all
« on: June 04, 2016, 05:52:17 pm »
Hello i have P3dV3.1 and the new GSX.
I have installed the LatinVfr Miami V3

But the whole airport has no GSX, its says "there are no parkings aviable at this airport"

Thanks for help

natoseigh

Re: LatinVfr Miami V3 i have no GSX at all
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2016, 11:42:59 pm »
Am also having the same problem i just landed in miami from fsdreamteam KIAH where gsx worked fine and now here in latin vfr miami its telling me there is no gsx for this airport i opened up the gsx custom menu and there is no file over there please need help

natoseigh

Re: LatinVfr Miami V3 i have no GSX at all SOLVED
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 01:06:55 am »
 I tried this and it worked and anyone who is having issues with gsx not working on non-fsdt airports can try,go into your p3d and to where you have the airport mine is p3d/latinvfr/Miami/scenery, inside the scenery folder there is two ADX.bgl gile over there the one which have ZMIA turn it off just rename it and turn it off that should fix the problem hope this helps

B777ER

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 01:21:53 am »
I tried this and it worked and anyone who is having issues with gsx not working on non-fsdt airports can try,go into your p3d and to where you have the airport mine is p3d/latinvfr/Miami/scenery, inside the scenery folder there is two ADX.bgl gile over there the one which have ZMIA turn it off just rename it and turn it off that should fix the problem hope this helps

This issue is bigger than just Miami. There are multiple airports from different developers that GSX is not working at.
Eric

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2016, 02:36:36 pm »
There are multiple airports from different developers that GSX is not working at.

Are you talking since the SODE update, or since the beginning? I've got some airports *cough*ORBX*cough* that GSX will never work at, just because of how they're made.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

kylep

Re: LatinVfr Miami V3 i have no GSX at all
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2016, 03:05:27 pm »
It is clearly a gsx bug. How is it that others have posted the same issues that I have including this same one and yet before this update there weren't any problems such as marshallers floating high which I see by the way. Plus parking services at kord are only united and spirit.
Other people have reported problems with gsx not working at some airports that did actually work prior to this latest update.
But yet I keep reading it's an " afcad "issue when it really isn't.

B777ER

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2016, 04:02:12 pm »
There are multiple airports from different developers that GSX is not working at.

Are you talking since the SODE update, or since the beginning? I've got some airports *cough*ORBX*cough* that GSX will never work at, just because of how they're made.

No Orbx airports. And not about SODE. I'm talking about GSX latest version and parking spots at FlyTampa, LatinVFR, Taxi2Gate, Flightbeam. See the "multiple pye files missing"  thread. 
Eric