Products Support > Memphis KMEM Support FSX/P3D

Jetways not moving **SOLVED**

<< < (2/3) > >>

irishcurse:
I do have a err file. GSX works fine at default airports. Going to try all the FSDT and Flightbeam and see what doesnt work. It was giving me a weird error at ORD. This time the error said to download the add on manager and install again ( which I already had)so i am doing it again.

irishcurse:
Here is the file

virtuali:
Do you have the VRS Tac Pack installed maybe ? Those errors seems to be the strange Simconnect issues someone reported here.

gvert:

--- Quote from: virtuali on June 03, 2016, 05:34:06 pm ---
--- Quote from: irishcurse on June 03, 2016, 02:46:59 pm ---The jetways don't move when I select it through GSX. The wheels at the base turn as if lining up but thats it. The beacon is on but it doesn't move.
--- End quote ---

Doesn't happen here, and nobody else reported it. SODE jetways either don't move at all, or they work. I assume you have updated GSX using the latest FULL installer, have you ?

--- End quote ---

Got the same issue with the PMDG 737-700 on Gate A27 on my end (didnt test the other gates so far). I updated GSX with the latest full installer.

EDIT: Same on the other gates, the wheels turn and the beacon goes on. Also it makes a short move upwards and then stucks in that position, but the jetway is not connecting the the aircraft.

bkircher:
Just curious, do the jetways move for ai traffic too? Cause mine are not working as well. I also have downloaded and installed the latest version of GSX.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version