Products Support > Memphis KMEM Support FSX/P3D

Jetways not moving **SOLVED**

<< < (3/3)

virtuali:

--- Quote from: gvert on June 03, 2016, 11:32:39 pm ---EDIT: Same on the other gates, the wheels turn and the beacon goes on. Also it makes a short move upwards and then stucks in that position, but the jetway is not connecting the the aircraft.
--- End quote ---

If you get the GSX jetway selection menu, and no errors from GSX, it means that communication with SODE is happening normally so, anything that happens after GSX has sent the command to move a jetway, is happening entirely inside SODE.

Do you maybe have an older version installed, that came with other sceneries ?

gvert:

--- Quote from: virtuali on June 03, 2016, 11:56:25 pm ---
--- Quote from: gvert on June 03, 2016, 11:32:39 pm ---EDIT: Same on the other gates, the wheels turn and the beacon goes on. Also it makes a short move upwards and then stucks in that position, but the jetway is not connecting the the aircraft.
--- End quote ---

If you get the GSX jetway selection menu, and no errors from GSX, it means that communication with SODE is happening normally so, anything that happens after GSX has sent the command to move a jetway, is happening entirely inside SODE.

--- End quote ---

Yes, will be uninstalling SODE completely and trying it again. Will report the outcome.

gvert:
OK, problem solved on my end! It seemed to be an issue with an old SODE installation, so I uninstalled it and reinstalled 1.3.3 again, now it works!

irishcurse:

--- Quote from: virtuali on June 03, 2016, 11:56:25 pm ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I didn't have SODE in my sim until I installed MEM so I don't have a old version. I uninstalled it and downloaded it again from their site. that fixed the jetway not moving but I still have a problem where if I choose to board or deboard and aircraft at any other FSDT scenery couatl crashes. I attached the crash message

irishcurse:
Solved the crashing. Reinstalled GSX(for the 4th time). Must have needed it after reinstalling SODE. So happy because i love FSDT sceneries. Best out there!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version