Products Support > Memphis KMEM Support FSX/P3D

FSX Crashes Upon Loading After KMEM Install??

<< < (2/14) > >>

Tino:
Same is happening for me. Installed the product, Ran it for the first time then got a CTD. Wasn't even in the sim for 10 seconds. Attempted to re-start, CTD on FSX startup. Re-install the product and re-install the Addon Manager, sim starts up but, sim CTD's once it's loaded. I also tried to let FSX rebuild my fsx.cfg, that didn't help either.

I Uninstall KMEM, everything is working normally. Can't seem to run the scenery at all. Very odd.

Cheers,

Sante-

cmpbllsjc:
Unfortunately same is happening for me. I don't run any antivirus either, so I know it's not a file being blocked.

Tino:
I am now getting CTD's at other Flightbeam\FSdreamteam Airports. Is it something to do with the latest Addon Manager? Everything was working fine until I updated it.

Cheers.

garrettprs:
On P3Dv3 and am also getting a CTD. Loaded up the AS Airbus and took off and then it happened. Unfortunately the error code was a "stackhash" so my limited understanding of things indicates that it could be anything.

I've been CTD-free for as long as I can remember. Have not tried other FB/FSDT airports (I own a bunch but just did a fresh install of the sim and have not loaded much at this point)...

virtuali:
I cannot reproduce any crash, but I the -25008 error code has been already fixed, as explained here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,13552.msg100431.html#msg100431

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version