Author Topic: I tried to reinstall FSX GSX last night and received this error. eSellerate ERRO  (Read 2784 times)

tkbrody

eSellerate ERROR - 25001 Serial Number not found it might be miss typed.  I ordered this many months ago.  and have reinstalled successfully in the past.  I copied and pasted the serial # its correct.  I paid 39.00 I want my software!  My order # is STxxxxxx. You can contact me by email it should be a part of the order if not I will watch this board for an update.

Thanks for your help in advance.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 04:30:42 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
eSellerate ERROR - 25001 Serial Number not found it might be miss typed.  

First, you should NOT post your Order Number in a public forum!! Someone might steal your serial number. I hope I've edited it in time...obviously, these kind of request should always be dealt with in private using EMAIL (the support email address if of course indicated on this website, on the "Contact Us" page and in your purchase receipt too), because we might have to exchange private informations.

In any case, the -25001 error is quite clear, as the error message says, you mis-typed the Serial Number. Yes, you said you used copy & paste, and this might be precisely the reason: some email clients adds extra invisible characters when copying from an html email, that makes the serial "different", even if it "looks" correct.

Just try typing it manually and, of course, ensure it's identical to the one in your purchase receipt.

Of course, as clearly indicated on the installation guide (fsdt_install_guide.pdf) that comes with every FSDT product, if you find difficult to insert the Serial Number, you can use the .REG file that has been saved in your Home folder (the folder with your name) when you activated initially. Of course, assuming you made a backup of it...

But of course, if you haven't made a backup of your .REG file, that's no problem: you simply have to type the Serial Number manually, and you must type it correctly.

tkbrody

I appreciate your quick response.

That said I've pasted the serial # before and it worked fine.   I can't even bring my order up directly on your website I get the same error and
i typed my ST# in. fortunately I kept everything you sent me and
i was able to resolve it myself by running the FSDreamTeam_GSX.reg file but thanks for being concerned.