Developer's Backdoor > KMEM Backdoor

KMEM preview video links

<< < (3/6) > >>

Anders Bermann:
This looks absolutely incredible!
The SODE jetway animation video, which you have posted is great :)

I recall, that you talked about, that you were working on some sort of SODE integration and GSX? (If I remember correctly). Is the SODE jetway integration, a part of GSX or KMEM scenery? And would this functionality be incorporated into your other sceneries - for instance KLAX (would be great :) ) or JFK.

Hope you know what I mean

EDIT: Since the video is called "GSX SODE Jetway integration" and not "KMEM SODE Jetway integration", I guess a part of the answer is right there...

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Musjo on May 13, 2016, 09:12:26 am ---Is the SODE jetway integration, a part of GSX or KMEM scenery?
--- End quote ---

It's part of GSX. KMEM, as a scenery which uses SODE for jetways, will work just like any other 3rd party scenery with SODE jetways.

--- Quote ---And would this functionality be incorporated into your other sceneries - for instance KLAX (would be great :) ) or JFK.
--- End quote ---

Yes, we plan to do that for all our existing sceneries, as soon we revisit them for an update.

Anders Bermann:
Amazing!

Thanks alot for the answer, Umberto!

Bruce Hamilton:
I noted on the SODE video that the jetway wheels don't rotate. Not a big deal personally, but others will squawk about it. And does Memphis really have that anti collision system?   :D ;D

cmpbllsjc:
Now it looks like we must be close to release. Maybe next weekend?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version