Author Topic: Unruly user banned forever...  (Read 3029 times)

fueldrockets

Unruly user banned forever...
« on: June 17, 2016, 07:15:28 pm »
This stupid DLC is broken right from the start up phase, I didnt want a product that I would have to spend countless bloody hours scouring over forum post to find out I have to re write stuff just to make the bloody software to work! IF I dont get my money back im filing a complaint that this is a fraudulent broken product an hopefully they shut these IDIOTS down. >:(
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 10:31:03 pm by virtuali »

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
Re: I want MY MONEY BACK!!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 07:41:31 pm »
 DLC? Countless hours? What exactly are you trying to do or get working?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: I want MY MONEY BACK!!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 10:30:37 pm »
We are shutting YOU down, instead, banning your forever from the forum. Foul language is NOT tolerated here, so for this reason you are permanently banned.

In addition to that, I'll let you know to everybody that you also sent an unruly and uncivilized email (this was the FIRST email you ever sent to us) too, with insults and foul language, to which I replied to with precise instructions about troubleshooting your problem, and a suggestion about an error you had with FSUIPC, which doesn't have ANYTHING to do with any of our products and, in fact, proved you had other issue that you mistakenly associated to our products.

The topic is closed. You are being followed up by email by these "idiots", regardless of your caveman-like behavior, but I cannot allow you to annoy users here with your rudeness. Topic is locked.