Author Topic: Developer's Backdoor KMEM  (Read 3020 times)

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
Developer's Backdoor KMEM
« on: April 27, 2016, 05:52:28 pm »
I am a long time customer of FSDT (Since before your first release) as many of us here are, and I have to say that every scenery you and your team make just keeps getting better and better. For that, I have to say thank you! It is your commitment to quality and advancement in technology that makes all the other developers strive to be better. THANK YOU!!!

I was just wondering at what point we might see the Developer's Backdoor for KMEM? I know that it takes a more time to post in the forum than on Facebook, but the forum allows for great conversations that sometimes get lost on Facebook do to the format they run on.

Not a big deal, just wondering?

Again,
Thank you for your dedication to the FS World!

Jonathan

A part of the Flight Sim world since 1983
-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Developer's Backdoor KMEM
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 10:05:52 am »
I was just wondering at what point we might see the Developer's Backdoor for KMEM? I know that it takes a more time to post in the forum than on Facebook, but the forum allows for great conversations that sometimes get lost on Facebook do to the format they run on.

We are at a point that, we are working so hard trying to release it, that we cannot afford to spend any time than strictly necessary on PR, so we gave a bit more priority to the strongest medium ( a Facebook post is read by thousands immediately, while it takes a while for a forum post to reach hundreds ), for the time being.

In any case, what we shown so far is just a very small fraction of what the scenery can do: we purposely kept the best new features for the release date.

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
Re: Developer's Backdoor KMEM
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 06:50:06 am »
Thank you for your response! It makes perfect sense to me. Keep up the amazing work! I cant wait for the next FSDT release.
Jonathan

A part of the Flight Sim world since 1983
-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti