Author Topic: Couatl error/crash  (Read 4544 times)

danparisi97

Couatl error/crash
« on: April 18, 2016, 05:55:01 pm »
can anyone help me understand why i get this error message.

i get this at every airport :(

couatl v3.0 (build 3187)
panic log started on Sun Apr 17 14:42:49 2016

problem raised by addon <unknown>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "couatl\common\fsm.py", line 67, in executeDoFuncToCompletion
  File "couatl\GSX\assistanceServices\baseAssistanceVehicle.py", line 222, in do
  File "couatl\common\simObjectMoverIK.py", line 390, in run
RuntimeError: cruise speed must be positive
{'Airport': 'EGGP', 'Requested assistance services at': 'Gate 11', 'Requested parking services to': 'Gate 40', 'User Pos': (53.335427493970315, -2.8608510459367738, 26.8298 m, 2.44585 m, 175.30464400748738)}

Thank you,

Dan

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couatl error/crash
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 08:53:59 pm »
can anyone help me understand why i get this error message.

i get this at every airport :(

No, you don't. You probably getting it on several airports you tried, which all share the same bug...

This error indicates the scenery AFCAD has an error, like overlapping nodes, orphaned nodes, unconnected links, unreachable parkings, etc. You might try to fix it using the ADE or AFX "Fault Finder" options, or at least having an idea what's wrong with the AFCAD, and report it to the developers.

amir.mahdioun

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2016, 06:08:03 pm »
Hi my friend , I have this error too,and i uninstall and install again for 1000 times but not fixed  :'( :'( :'( :'(
if you know a way for fix this error please say to me , thanks

Eisbahn

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2016, 11:27:51 am »
Hi my friend , I have this error too,and i uninstall and install again for 1000 times but not fixed  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Do you really expect anyone to believe that you have installed and uninstalled 1000 times, and the answer is right above your post.

amir.mahdioun

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2016, 07:03:14 pm »

Do you really expect anyone to believe that you have installed and uninstalled 1000 times, and the answer is right above your post.

I say this only because I do it repeatedly. :-[ :-\ :'(
please help me at this problem , I need to gsx but i dont have it with this error
thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2016, 03:40:08 pm »
I already replied to you, quite clearly:

This error indicates the scenery AFCAD has an error, like overlapping nodes, orphaned nodes, unconnected links, unreachable parkings, etc. You might try to fix it using the ADE or AFX "Fault Finder" options, or at least having an idea what's wrong with the AFCAD, and report it to the developers.

I bet it doesn't happen on a default airport, right ?

amir.mahdioun

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2016, 06:54:20 pm »
I already replied to you, quite clearly:

I bet it doesn't happen on a default airport, right ?

why??? it was worked before,but now not working
i will test it at a default airport

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2016, 10:05:45 am »

The error in the scenery was always there, it's just you haven't noticed it because if you tried another parking, GSX would calculate a different path for the vehicles, one that didn't had to pass through the problematic nodes.

amir.mahdioun

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2016, 10:05:19 pm »

The error in the scenery was always there, it's just you haven't noticed it because if you tried another parking, GSX would calculate a different path for the vehicles, one that didn't had to pass through the problematic nodes.

I edited my 2 airports and gsx worked on it for 3 months but after 3 months i get this error
i am not test your idea because i have an exam but i will test and I will inform to you , thanks