Author Topic: Can FSDT be installed in FSX and P3D at the same time?  (Read 3047 times)

BuddyDog

Can FSDT be installed in FSX and P3D at the same time?
« on: April 16, 2016, 11:12:42 pm »
Ciao Umberto!

I have been using a lot of FSDT products in FSX and I now have installed P3D.  I am keeping FSX installed, also.

My question is when I run the installer for the FSDT products, do I click both the P3D and FSX install buttons when it starts up?

The reason I am asking is I have previously installed my FSDT add ons to FSX (and they were working fine) , then later installed to P3D.  Now I do not get the add on manager pop up in the options in the FSX menu, but they do work in P3D.

Can I just install the add on manager in FSX to reactivate those sceneries?

Thank you for your attention!

Regards!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Can FSDT be installed in FSX and P3D at the same time?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 11:39:10 am »
Yes, you can install in all supported sim with no issues. You will just have to run the installer multiple times, you cannot select a multi-installation in one go.

cdleo22

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 12:22:06 am »
Is there any chance you could tell me how you went about installing P3D I have been to the website and saw the different prices but don't know which to get do you have to pay the 200, 2300, or do you just get the 1 @ a monthly rate, Yea I know that this is sounding pretty lame but I just would like to check it out for my self and see how it runs on my system and see if I may like it more than FSX.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 11:11:10 am »
I just would like to check it out for my self and see how it runs on my system and see if I may like it more than FSX.

I suggest purchasing just 1 month of the Developers license, which comes with a license to use the sim too, which costs just 9.95$ and will allow you to use the sim for 1 month.

At the end of the month, you might decide to either continue paying 9.95$/mo. as a subscription, or purchase an Academic License, which is 59.95$ one-time purchase, which will cover you with free upgrades for all future 3.x versions.