Author Topic: Problemb gsx and adonn manager  (Read 4523 times)

asturias

Problemb gsx and adonn manager
« on: April 12, 2016, 10:56:50 am »
good morning someone can explain to me how to remove the activation of B757 Adoon manager when you uninstall ? and Why GSX not recognize me the gate of LEAS airport when before if I recognize him ? eh already uninstalled and installed again.
Thank you

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problemb gsx and adonn manager
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 06:04:07 pm »
good morning someone can explain to me how to remove the activation of B757 Adoon manager when you uninstall ?

The "DEACTIVATE" button of the Addon Manager. Deactivation is NOT done automatically when uninstalling, and for a good reason: so you are allowed to Uninstall/Reinstall an unlimited number of times, without having to worry about reactivating.

Why GSX not recognize me the gate of LEAS airport when before if I recognize him ?

Please clarify: are you saying it worked "before" (before what ??), not it doesn't recognize the airport anymore ? Do you see error message ? If yes, which ones ?

asturias

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2016, 12:33:07 am »

Recognized the airport before their gates , not now, tells me that if I place manually and the result is this.

Is there a function that deleted a file in GSX when starting the FSX is started again and soucionaba but can not remember which .

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 08:23:06 am »
I'm sorry, but I really don't understand you. Try to be more clear.

asturias

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2016, 12:51:13 pm »
good day, I apologize for my English but one image is worth a thousand words , you see the photo of the airport Note that position the GSX work on my plane , where previously received it in the right position door.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2016, 03:29:22 pm »
The image is not clear, at all.  And I don't understand what do you mean with "previously received it in the right position door".

It looks like GSX is not using the AFCAD that comes with the scenery. Have you checked the name of the AFCAD in use by GSX ? It's listed in the parking customization editor.

asturias

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2016, 04:14:36 pm »
as you can tell me no clear image ? this in 1920 x 1080 click on image above GSX recognizes this airport now has this problem

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2016, 04:20:53 pm »
as you can tell me no clear image  ?

"Not clear" doesn't mean I cannot see it well, but it doesn't tell much about your problem. Have done what I've suggested in my previous reply ?

It looks like GSX is not using the AFCAD that comes with the scenery. Have you checked the name of the AFCAD in use by GSX ? It's listed in the parking customization editor.