Author Topic: bglmanx.dll issue  (Read 3820 times)

Demt

bglmanx.dll issue
« on: March 30, 2016, 04:25:00 pm »
Hello guys, my name is Maxime, I'm french.

For many weeks, I'm looking for a fix to that issue : http://prntscr.com/am0v65

Of course, my GSX is legal. I don't have any fsdt scenery.

Does someone knows how to fix it ?

Max

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: bglmanx.dll issue
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 07:08:16 pm »
The problem is caused by another add-on that use an outdated Simconnect version, that doesn’t include the Simconnect_text function required by our products.

It can be fixed it as explained here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,13029.msg97823.html#msg97823

jlb96

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 02:05:21 pm »
Hi I bought gsx yesterday using it for p3d v3, I tried to use the fix you posted but nothing changed

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 03:11:08 pm »
Hi I bought gsx yesterday using it for p3d v3, I tried to use the fix you posted but nothing changed

If your problem is the same as the OP, which is the Simconnect_text() missing error, I can only repeat and confirm it's caused by another addon which, using the outdated Simconnect from the original FSX (not the SP2), which doesn't include that API call (which was added in FSX SP1), has forced the sim to be stuck using this outdated version.

Everybody that encountered it so far, as fixed as suggested in that thread.

You might also try installing the Simconnect SP2 runtime manually (which is obviously done automatically by the GSX installer, but it doesn't hurt trying), from this folder:

\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib\SimConnect.MSI

If still doesn't work, and you are still getting the same message about Simconnect_text(), which is the message this thread is about, than go back to the solution proposed in that thread.

jlb96

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2016, 02:22:29 pm »
Thanks, I checked the various dll's and I found out that the RAASPRO.dll of the aerosoft airbus was causing the problem