Author Topic: Animated jet bridges  (Read 4049 times)

Alebel

Animated jet bridges
« on: March 29, 2016, 08:33:27 pm »
Hi mega team GSX!!!
The question is this - when you make an animated jet bridges?
You will succeed! It is only necessary to want strongly!!!!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Animated jet bridges
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 02:38:41 pm »
We were doing animated jetways in our airports since 2006, when nobody made them...

If you mean "with GSX", there's no need for GSX to do anything to jetways, since FSX supports animated jetways as standard.

Recently, some developers started making animated jetways with SODE, and the next GSX release will integrate with it, to make SODE jetways easier to use (no double selection of the same parking in GSX *and* SODE) and to have SODE using the larger database of plane doors that comes with GSX and the plane customization feature to position the doors correctly.

jordanal

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2016, 01:32:21 pm »
Hi Umberto,
I just installed SODE 1.3.1 with the new GSX hooks and was wondering if you could tell us where in the release cycle the GSX update with this capability is?  It sounds very intriguing and I hope to make extensive use of at ImagineSim's KATL2016.  Thanks for a status update...
Regards,
Al

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2016, 10:32:52 pm »
The next update will surely have SODE integration. It's 100% done and finished, it's just we are testing it extensively because, we made so many changes and bug-fixes all over it, that we want to be sure it's working correctly.

jordanal

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2016, 11:56:04 pm »
Oh cool, much further along than I anticipated.  Keep up the great work, ya'll.   ;D
Regards,
Al

MNAOUARE787

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2016, 06:42:33 pm »
thanks
umberto fo info i hope we can use sode next week thanks again

Speedbird ATC

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2016, 06:39:15 am »
Umberto, I realize these things take time, and that you are almost done, but will we be seeing this update soon? We have all been waiting for a very long time!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2016, 09:15:34 am »
We'll see an update soon. I don't have a precise date, because we wanted to take the chance to do many small (and many not-so-small) updates to GSX, it's not just SODE but, the issue is, we made so many changes, even to the underlying engine, that we can only release it when everything else is done and tested.

But as I've said in another post that asked exactly the same thing, it's more a matter of weeks, not months.