Author Topic: Question regarding GSX (Feature related)  (Read 2677 times)

devindpotts

Question regarding GSX (Feature related)
« on: April 05, 2016, 03:45:46 pm »
I have a somewhat odd question about GSX and whether it is for me or not.  I love to fly the Aerosoft Airbus and I can get it fueled/boarded/loaded quickly with their simple built in option in the MCDU.  The push back is terrible though, it's hard to judge and honestly takes a low away from the realism and immersion in my opinion.  I am wondering if I could possibly just use the pushback feature of GSX if I purchase it or do I have to use it for boarding/fueling/cargo too? I understand that GSX has so much more to offer than just a nice push back but I have a three year old and sometimes I don't have much time to wait so I do an instant load allowing me to quickly taxi to the runway and get in the air to get back to his needs lol. If GSX had some type of instant feature I am unaware of that would work also.  Thank you for your help

marcyatomic93

Re: Question regarding GSX (Feature related)
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 04:15:29 pm »
Yes you can use it just for pushback. Just choose "Prepare for push-back and departure" and the pushback tug will arrive.

M.Zanotti

devindpotts

Re: Question regarding GSX (Feature related)
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 04:38:48 pm »
Yes you can use it just for pushback. Just choose "Prepare for push-back and departure" and the pushback tug will arrive.

Thank you