Author Topic: GSX 1.9.9.5 Installation Problem  (Read 9136 times)

Klausz

Re: GSX 1.9.9.5 Installation Problem
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2016, 07:44:31 pm »
No worries I don't, just thought it might not of sent is all

Klausz

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2016, 09:05:36 pm »
Unfortunately, I don't think I have time, aside from the weekends, to do a Teamviewer Session, very busy with school. Is there any possibility you can leave some instructions on how to create the registry? It would be very helpful.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2016, 09:37:03 pm »
Unfortunately, I don't think I have time, aside from the weekends, to do a Teamviewer Session, very busy with school. Is there any possibility you can leave some instructions on how to create the registry? It would be very helpful.

Try this utility:

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/18872/fsx-tweakfs-registry-utility-v121/

Klausz

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2016, 02:05:10 pm »
The tool fixed my registry under CURRENT_USER, but even after using the tool, for some reason there is nothing in my LOCAL_MACHINE registry even after adding to both (no microsoft games folder even). However, I deleted the correct key in the CURRENT_USER area but SODE will still detect 2 FSXs, and GSX still is not being picked up by FSX. Is the missing key in the LOCAL MACHINE section a problem?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2016, 11:20:26 am »
However, I deleted the correct key in the CURRENT_USER area but SODE will still detect 2 FSXs

Which means the registry is still messed up. But I cannot say what keys SODE looks for.

and GSX still is not being picked up by FSX. Is the missing key in the LOCAL MACHINE section a problem?

We only use the CURRENT_USER keys.