Author Topic: Most gates options missing.  (Read 2753 times)

kenthom

Most gates options missing.
« on: March 26, 2016, 05:37:48 am »
P3D v3 issue.  I have flown in to KLAS and KSNA.  I activated KLAS and no gates were presented to me.  The hangars and runways were available but no gates.

I then flew to KSNA and only five gates were available under "Gates".   They were numbers 1 through 5.  I was not given any other options.

Suggestions?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Most gates options missing.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 07:56:19 am »
Check the AFCAD in use by GSX, with the parking customization option.

kenthom

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 03:40:50 am »
GSX lists some of the gates but not all.  #10 on the list says "next page" indicating that you can go to the next page to get more gate options.  However, when I push 10 it asks if I want to be warped to that position.  It has happened on every airport.

Suggestions.

Everything works on the departure end.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 03:22:42 pm »
However, when I push 10 it asks if I want to be warped to that position.  It has happened on every airport.

Sorry, but this is not possible. If you press the "Next page" menu entry, it WILL display the next page. However, there's a BUG in P3D 3.2, which doesn't show all the entries on the menu, because the menu doesn't resize correctly.

This is not a GSX issue, of course, it affects EVERY 3rd party addon, and it has been reported to LM, which is aware of it.

However, you CAN resize the menu manually, so you can be sure you are clicking on the correct spot. Note that, the 10th entry CANNOT be selected with a key, but ONLY with the mouse. And, again, this is another P3D 3.2 specific "bug", since it will affect any 3rd party app with a menu with 10 entries.