FS9 support > Geneva FS9

Geneva released!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Rafal:
Congratulations on your latest masterpiece!
I've just bought it and it is gorgeous as usually. Looks stunning and has minimum impact on frames.

Three little ideas though:
1. There is a speedway modelled on the left of rwy23. Could we get a simple animated car traffic there?
2. As Philippe mentioned above, we'd need an improved afcad maybe. My cargo and bizjets park at pax gates.
3. The payment operation wasn't clear to me. The price is given in euro, I was charged in dollars and I don't know if the coupon worked.

Thanks again. LSGG is wonderful.
Looking forward to having it AESed.

Best regards,
Rafal

virtuali:

--- Quote from: Rafal on December 10, 2008, 02:02:33 pm ---1. There is a speedway modelled on the left of rwy23. Could we get a simple animated car traffic there?
--- End quote ---

Ahem...there is, in FSX. Might be possible to add it in FS9, but it might not look as smooth, because of the animation lenght on such long path.

--- Quote ---2. As Philippe mentioned above, we'd need an improved afcad maybe. My cargo and bizjets park at pax gates.
--- End quote ---

I'm sure we'll get something from Harpsi in a very short time.

--- Quote ---3. The payment operation wasn't clear to me. The price is given in euro, I was charged in dollars and I don't know if the coupon worked.
--- End quote ---

Yes, the final payment is always listed in dollars, because Esellerate it's in the US, but it's converted starting from our listed price in Euro.

However, I've checked your order, and you haven't inserted any Coupon. This is because you probably went back/forward to change currency and if you do that, you need to re-insert the Coupon. Please contact me via email if you need to be fixed in some way.

Rafal:

--- Quote from: virtuali on December 10, 2008, 02:19:13 pm ---I've checked your order, and you haven't inserted any Coupon. This is because you probably went back/forward to change currency and if you do that, you need to re-insert the Coupon. Please contact me via email if you need to be fixed in some way.
--- End quote ---
Yes, it was exactly like that, Umberto. So I paid 36UDS all together.
But we can say it was a mistake on my side, so I don't need any fix for that.
Your sceneries are worth way more than they are. No problem for me to pay full price.

Thank you for Geneva and hope to see more European airports from FSDT. My favourite scenery developer.

Best regards,
Rafal

harpsi:

--- Quote ---I'm sure we'll get something from Harpsi in a very short time.
--- End quote ---

Yes, maybe we can do something about it. I didn´t see the scenery and the afcad either. I will look at it and of course, if you have information about parking positions, send me so that I can complete the afcad if somethibg is missing. :) Anyway this afcad is for sure much easier than all the others before: few parking positions, single runway... so, I think the rework will not be too long, because I am almost sure that the team already did an excellent job because like I said, it is a very simple one, but let´s see :)

harpsi

Ivan T.:
Oh, and another little mistake here (nothing really disturbing) :

http://www.noelshack.com/uploads/mistake090696.PNG

Can you find it ? ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version