Author Topic: GSX PROBLEM! Where are the highloaders??  (Read 3232 times)

j0rpool25

GSX PROBLEM! Where are the highloaders??
« on: March 08, 2016, 09:41:52 pm »
http://i64.tinypic.com/28b4pvs.jpg

Yesterday i bought GSX. But when i use an Airbus (aerosoft/default) or a Boeing 747 (pmdg or default).
You'lle see the AKH/AKE containers. But you dont see the highloaders. Can someone help me please?

I see everything with GSX. Only the highloaders are invisible.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 09:43:47 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX PROBLEM! Where are the highloaders??
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 09:44:30 pm »
You don't have the latest updates. Most specifically, the latest vehicles update installer.

j0rpool25

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2016, 09:49:56 pm »
I've installed every installer..updates.. so i dont know what to do.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2016, 10:15:56 pm »
I've installed every installer..updates.. so i dont know what to do.

I can only repeat and confirm that, if you have the latest GSX and the latest vehicle update installer (just the LATEST one, you don't need the old ones), the problem will not happen.

j0rpool25

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2016, 06:12:38 pm »
I have tried it. Uninstall and then new install with the newest update. But still nothing.

http://i68.tinypic.com/29cqgkj.jpg
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 10:53:42 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2016, 10:55:56 am »
I have tried it. Uninstall and then new install with the newest update. But still nothing.

I can only repeat and confirm that, if you have the latest GSX and the latest vehicle update installer (just the LATEST one, you don't need the old ones), the problem will not happen.

You must have not downloaded the correct files (as I've said, install ONLY the CURRENT GSX full installer and only the LATEST vehicle updates, not all 3), or you are not installing what you just downloaded.

Of course, if you tried to "fix" this by editing the plane, it's also possible you might have done some kind of mistake while doing it. The "Reset" button in the airplane configuration dialog will revert the plane to the default configuration that comes with GSX, assuming the plane you use is already supported by GSX, otherwise you'll have to configure it again.