Author Topic: loader and stairs high above aircraft... **SOLVED**  (Read 2612 times)

fdx183

loader and stairs high above aircraft... **SOLVED**
« on: March 04, 2016, 05:43:29 pm »
I have the latest download of GSX and continue get updates...

Problem at most airports like KMEM, KLAS, KLAX I see the luggage loader, staircase high up in the air above airplane...Then, they start moving towards aircraft..I am using ORBX

So anybody have any ideas how to correct this problem...I have used ORBX vector on these airports, but that doesn't change anything...

Bob
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 09:51:33 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: loader and stairs high above aircraft...
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2016, 06:45:15 pm »
I have the latest download of GSX and continue get updates...

Problem at most airports like KMEM, KLAS, KLAX I see the luggage loader, staircase high up in the air above airplane...

Then you don't have the latest updates. Most specifically, the latest vehicles update installer.

fdx183

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2016, 10:32:27 pm »
Attempted to install Setup - VIRTUALI Addon ManagerX

Following error:when creating patched vehicles_airport, restoring from backup now!

A lot of files NOT downloading...

fdx183

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2016, 11:16:36 pm »
Thanks for the outstanding product...And, the support we get...Thanks for Fedex support in KMEM...One minor object with a 777F we don't deboard and board passengers so we don't require a bus, just freight unloading and loading...

The previous problem with equipment up high in the air has disappeared...Now, in the normal position.-0