Author Topic: Stopping or Holding Pushback **SOLVED**  (Read 2530 times)

cowings1588

Stopping or Holding Pushback **SOLVED**
« on: March 05, 2016, 08:06:07 am »
Hi, not sure if it can be done or not, but was wondering for next update if their could be modification done to include holding or stopping pushback to ask the GSX rampers to hold push incase someone starts their pushback & it looks like they may go behind me & be in my way.  If so I'd be able to ask to hold push & then once the other aircraft moves, I can resume push.

This also cross my mind, seeing I fly on VATSIM, say they tell me to go one way but I accidently hit the wrong button I can have gsx stopped push & change turning direction.. 
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 09:51:38 am by virtuali »
COA
Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Stopping or Holding Pushback
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 10:18:43 am »
We'll consider it for a future version.

Richard McDonald Woods

• FlightDiary
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 04:06:26 pm »
Hi Umberto,

I recently pushed back from SAEZ stand 1 which is at the far end of the industrial apron. The push back lasted for many minutes whilst pushing me along taxiway J. On cancelling the pushback, the GSX process was completely ended i.e. the uncoupling and drive away of the tractor was absent.

Could you alter the cancel process so that just the pushback part of the process is cancelled, leaving the uncoupling process to complete normally?

Many thanks. :)

ErmakDimon

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2016, 07:24:29 am »
Hi Umberto,

I recently pushed back from SAEZ stand 1 which is at the far end of the industrial apron. The push back lasted for many minutes whilst pushing me along taxiway J. On cancelling the pushback, the GSX process was completely ended i.e. the uncoupling and drive away of the tractor was absent.

Could you alter the cancel process so that just the pushback part of the process is cancelled, leaving the uncoupling process to complete normally?

Many thanks. :)
This function is already here, just press "stop here and complete pushback procedure"