Author Topic: Loader problem with BlackBox A330-Aerosoft 321 at PHOG Gate 14 Heavy  (Read 2913 times)

fdx183

Using FSX doesn't happen at all airports...I am parked at G14 Gate Heavy at PHOG with Blackbox A330...problem with aerosoft Airbus too...The loader for AFT Cargo is why up in the air above aircraft...Any suggestions as to how to fix this problem...It doesn't appear to happen with a PMDG 737-700..

After I did a GSX, customized airport position, the loader for AFT disappeared...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Loader problem with BlackBox A330-Aerosoft 321 at PHOG Gate 14 Heavy
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 11:10:11 am »
It seems you are not using the latest version of GSX or you might have updated the program without updating the Vehicles with the update vehicles installers.

Either download one of the vehicles update installers, or the latest full installer for GSX.

fdx183

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2016, 11:46:02 pm »
I am using the latest...I just bought it from Simmarket....And, I download updates about every day...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 11:03:43 am »
I am using the latest...I just bought it from Simmarket....And, I download updates about every day...

As I've said, if you JUST updated using the internal Live Update feature, it will update JUST the GSX code because, as explained in the GSX manual, where Live Updates are discussed, the Live Update won't update automatically vehicles, sound, textures, etc. Which is why, we have separate vehicle updates installers.

Either download one of the vehicles update installers, or the *current* full installer for GSX, which contains all the vehicles updates.