Author Topic: Gsx not working **SOLVED**  (Read 9571 times)

Samppa

Gsx not working **SOLVED**
« on: February 14, 2016, 09:04:44 pm »
Hi Umberto,

My gsx isnt working cant see it in addon panel I tried everything u said in other forums.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 05:44:28 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Gsx not working
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 10:02:07 am »
It's not clear from your message if you are ONLY missing GSX from the "Addons" menu, or you are missing also the "Couatl" menu, or you are missing also the "Addon Manager" menu, or you are missing ALL menus.

In any case, yhis thread indicates all the known solutions for missing menu items under the "Addons" menu:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,7545.msg62899.html#msg62899

Samppa

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 08:32:59 pm »
Is Windows 10 the problem? Missing all menus. Reinstalled 15 times so it cant BE problem. Simconnect cant BE. Fscloud uses it. VC++ runtimes. Deleted all of them and installed again. I think I installed them correctly. Do u want that I send picture or tell all my VC++ runtimes?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 11:53:11 am »
Is Windows 10 the problem?

We all use Windows 10 at FSDT so not, that's not the problem.

Simconnect cant BE. Fscloud uses it.

Wrong assumption. There are 3 different versions of Simconnect (RTM, SP1 and SP2), and they are all normally installed at the same time. Some modules requires one version, other modules requires another one.

Our modules requires the latest one ( SP2 ) so, if one of the OTHER version is working, but the SP2 is not, the modules requiring THAT version will work, and you will think "Simconnect is OK", when in fact it's not, not completely.

Do u want that I send picture or tell all my VC++ runtimes?

As I've said, the thread above indicates ALL the known solutions to this problem. You might try to use the Depends utility over fsdreamteam\bglmanx.dll

http://www.dependencywalker.com/

Use the x86 version and open bglmanx.dll. It will likely tell you which system libraries are missing/corrupted on your system. This won't FIX your problem automatically, but you should at least know WHAT's causing it.

Samppa

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2016, 06:10:51 pm »
Before that, should I uninstall GSX and reinstall and run all simconnect files and try will it fix the problem?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2016, 11:20:35 am »
Before that, should I uninstall GSX and reinstall and run all simconnect files and try will it fix the problem?

Just follow all the different solutions in that page I've linked. One of them requires uninstalling GSX ( # 1), the other don't. There are no other known solutions. As I've said in my previous message, the Dependency Walker utility might be able to tell you WHICH libraries are missing, so at least you might have an idea what's causing it.

Samppa

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2016, 06:55:07 pm »
That is my screen and I dont understund what it means. Maybe u can say what to do?

Samppa

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2016, 02:36:34 pm »
Pls help me

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2016, 05:23:18 pm »
That is my screen and I dont understund what it means. Maybe u can say what to do?

It seems you used the 64 bit version of the Depends utility. You must use the x86 version, because FSX and all its addons are 32 bit applications.

And, I cannot help you if you include a partial list of missing .DLLs. Not all of them are relevant, but you should post the complete list.

Samppa

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2016, 07:32:01 pm »
I dont know how to use x86 version. There is no place to get that.

Samppa

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2016, 07:50:42 pm »
Forgot last message. I have a new problem. How can I send all the things at the same time? Maybe thousends of them

Samppa

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2016, 07:54:00 pm »
There is my Microsoft Visuals. Say if there is missing something.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2016, 10:26:16 am »
There is my Microsoft Visuals. Say if there is missing something.

Not sure what you mean with "Microsoft Visuals". You posted an image of the Dependencies utility download page. The only thing I can say about it, is that you should download and use the x86 version, not the 64 bit version you used in your previous post.

If you use the CORRECT version, you won't see as many errors.

Samppa

« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2016, 10:54:13 am »
I used x86 version and there were maybe thousend mistakes

Samppa

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2016, 11:09:37 am »
And Microsoft Visuals are the things u have to download in pace 3