Author Topic: Can't see cargoloaders and stairs on the PMDG 777  (Read 2900 times)

leogreen102

Can't see cargoloaders and stairs on the PMDG 777
« on: February 10, 2016, 02:23:32 pm »
Hello,
I can't see the cargoloaders and stairs on the PMDG 777, but only on the 777. I've try it with changing of the textures, not works. I've redownloaded me the installer and update, not works. I've Prepar3D v3.1 on Windows 10 Home. Please help me.
Thanks!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Can't see cargoloaders and stairs on the PMDG 777
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 07:19:09 pm »
If you have the latest version of the GSX installer, it's not possible you won't see these objects.

Unless, you tried to configure the plane (which doesn't need to be configured, because it's already internally supported), and made some kind of mistake editing the configuration. There's a button in the GSX airplane configuration page that will allow you to revert to the default config that comes with GSX.

I can't see the cargoloaders and stairs on the PMDG 777, but only on the 777

Please explain this sentence. What "other" 777 are you referring to ?

leogreen102

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 12:09:14 pm »
On all other aircraft I can see the cargoloader, only on the 777 i cant see it.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2016, 10:11:09 am »
On all other aircraft I can see the cargoloader, only on the 777 i cant see it.

As I've said, If you have the latest version of the GSX installer, it's not possible you won't see these objects.

Unless, you tried to configure the plane (which doesn't need to be configured, because it's already internally supported), and made some kind of mistake editing the configuration. There's a button in the GSX airplane configuration page that will allow you to revert to the default config that comes with GSX.