Author Topic: GSX Activating As Exit Runway  (Read 2379 times)

njuser

GSX Activating As Exit Runway
« on: February 10, 2016, 05:14:34 am »
Hi Friends,
I have been having a small problem with GSX and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts.  Whenever I land and vacate the runway, GSX automatically engages as if I pushed ctrl-F12.  Parking brakes are automatically applied and the GSX menu pops up.  I am usually using the PMDG 777 with Multi Crew Experience.  It's not a big deal: releasing the brake and closing the window allows me to continue on my way.  I just don't like having the aircraft come to a complete stop on a high speed taxiway as I'm vacating.  Just curious if anyone has had the issue or knows of a fix.  Thanks!
Seth

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Activating As Exit Runway
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 10:09:25 am »
Whenever I land and vacate the runway, GSX automatically engages as if I pushed ctrl-F12. 

Isn't MCE supposed to engage GSX automatically ?

njuser

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 02:22:21 pm »
Hi!  Thanks for the response.  When parked at a gate it will interface with it but does not engage it.  So that's where I'm confused.  At times it is also inconsistent; other times I can land in the same scenario and it won't engage.  Thanks for the help!
Seth

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 07:20:24 pm »
I'm sorry, but I never seen that program in action: it's really a question for MCE developers.

njuser

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2016, 02:21:19 am »
Ok thanks.  I have also contacted them and they seem to have identified the problem.  Thanks for your help!