Author Topic: Prepar3D v3 Addon LSGG LSZH  (Read 2780 times)

Glutz

Prepar3D v3 Addon LSGG LSZH
« on: February 09, 2016, 04:07:27 pm »
Hallo

I run Windows 10, P3Dv3.1, FSX unistalled.

No Indication and final guidance on Parking Spot (Gate 11...LSGG or Gate 53... LSZH), docking system is still dark.

2nd problem: on both airports Zurich and Geneva (both FSDT, downloaded for P3D) the Jetway handling using Ctrl+J does not work properly.
The A/C is Aerosoft Airbus 320, newest version for P3D. The aircraft stands on the apron, then the jetway arrives and sinks down through the concrete.
Can not adjust it.

Is there a way to resolve all this problems?

Thanks for your help

Geri

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Prepar3D v3 Addon LSGG LSZH
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 04:55:09 pm »
No Indication and final guidance on Parking Spot (Gate 11...LSGG or Gate 53... LSZH), docking system is still dark.

Works fine here.

It's not clear from your message if you have installed GSX and you have activated the parking with it. Docking systems are supposed to be blank, until you select it in GSX.

The A/C is Aerosoft Airbus 320, newest version for P3D. The aircraft stands on the apron, then the jetway arrives and sinks down through the concrete.

The problem doesn't have anything to do with GSX (that doesn't handle or control jetways) and the scenery either, which uses the default jetway animation system, just with a custom 3d model. The default jetway animation system in P3D hasn't been improved compared to FSX, so it has the same old bugs, like sinking wheels with some airplanes (even default).

Nothing we can do about it. That's why several scenery developers are moving away from the default jetway animation system, and are supporting SODE, which fixes most of the problems of the default jetways animation system.

We'll support SODE in the next GSX version, and we'll start using it with KMEM. Hopefully, we'll revisit our existing sceneries to add SODE support to them too.

Glutz

Re: Prepar3D v3 Addon LSGG LSZH
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 01:44:42 pm »
Thanks for replying.

I have installed GSX for P3D. Inside the addon manager GSX appears ACTIVATED.

Can you help me select the PARKING mode. Docking system remains still blank.