Author Topic: Fuel truck metric system? **SOLVED**  (Read 2475 times)

BreakLux

Fuel truck metric system? **SOLVED**
« on: February 05, 2016, 03:47:16 pm »
Hello,

I'm sorry if this question has already been answered, but I haven't been able to find anything... Is there a way to set GSX, more specifically, the fuel truck to the metric system? Since I mostly fly continental Europe and all of my planes and pfpx are set to metric, i'd be really useful to be able to enter the fuel weight in kg / or litres - it'd save me a bit of the calculating.

I haven't been able to find anything in the in-game settings or the .ini :/ Thank you!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 05:00:03 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Fuel truck metric system?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 10:31:43 pm »
Is there a way to set GSX, more specifically, the fuel truck to the metric system?

I'm not sure to understand your question: there's nothing to "set" in the GSX Fuel Truck, it's just a different animation, but when it comes to your plane, it simply calls the DEFAULT Fuel loading page, and that one IS dependent on the FSX International settings, as it always was. Using GSX won't change anything in that page.

BreakLux

Re: Fuel truck metric system?
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 11:56:11 pm »
Duh, sorry - I'm an idiot. I was asking how to change from GSX from gallons/pounds to litres/kg... I would have never expected it to work by changing the units in P3D...
Maybe thats just because I've always used the FMS to change the fuel amount up to now...

So for the sake of this thread not being utterly useless, let me just say thank you for this awesome mod. It has been a bit of a struggle at first to get it working, and it wasn't cheap to buy a license, but worth every minute of fiddling around and every cent spend.  ;D