Author Topic: Push back direction  (Read 2346 times)

portanav

• Retired (BWIA-Caribbean Airlines)
    • My Boeing B738NG Sim Build.
Push back direction
« on: January 17, 2016, 01:50:38 am »
Hi, at a particular airport the push back goes in the wrong direction. This did not happen prior to last release.
When I select a nose left tail right push back, instead of the push going in an anticlockwise direction to complete. Just 90 degrees, it goes clockwise making an 270 degree turn to the position. Any idea what is causing this to happen? As I said it did not happen before updating.
Thanks,
Michael.

Sent from my Spark-TCM-A23058D using Tapatalk

regards, MICHAEL.

System: Win10/64, I7/6400, GTX 1080, P3Dv5.2, Prosim737 v2.31, Prosim Flt. Model B738

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Push back direction
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2016, 09:58:54 am »
Nothing has changed in the Pushback since many releases so, it's not possible it happened with the last update (unless you weren't updating since years).

What might have changed, instead, is the scenery, maybe you have an updated AFCAD for it. Of course, it's not possible to say more, if you don't indicate all the following:

- The airport used. If it's not default, clearly indicate the scenery and the name of the AFCAD in use

- The gate used

- The airplane used

portanav

• Retired (BWIA-Caribbean Airlines)
    • My Boeing B738NG Sim Build.
Re: Re: Push back direction
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 08:47:31 pm »
Nothing has changed in the Pushback since many releases so, it's not possible it happened with the last update (unless you weren't updating since years).

What might have changed, instead, is the scenery, maybe you have an updated AFCAD for it. Of course, it's not possible to say more, if you don't indicate all the following:

- The airport used. If it's not default, clearly indicate the scenery and the name of the AFCAD in use

- The gate used

- The airplane used
The airport is TTPP Piarco Trinidad, gate 11 at the north terminal. The scenery is from Latin VFR and the aircraft is a Boeing 737 by prosim737.
I am very sorry if I did not provide enough information.

Michael.

Sent from my Spark-TCM-A23058D using Tapatalk
regards, MICHAEL.

System: Win10/64, I7/6400, GTX 1080, P3Dv5.2, Prosim737 v2.31, Prosim Flt. Model B738