Author Topic: GSX activated fully but not working **SOLVED**  (Read 4296 times)

John.preston21

GSX activated fully but not working **SOLVED**
« on: January 16, 2016, 09:55:15 am »
Hello, I am in need of a bit of help here. I installed the GSX installer and registered my serial however when I did Control F-12 nothing happened. Can anyone help with this or anyone else having this issue?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 11:21:54 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX activated fully but not working
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 05:01:05 pm »
Do you have BOTH the "Couatl" and the "GSX" menu options under the FSX "Addons" menu ?

edbcn

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2016, 11:20:00 pm »
I have the same problem, and i have Both menu options under the FSX Addons menu.

Thank you for your help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 12:59:08 pm »
Are you able to start GSX from the menu, instead of using the key ?

jam6

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 06:34:38 pm »
I'm not new to GSX but recently lost the Coutali settings in the drop down menu Add Ons in FSX (not steam). I have absolutely no idea why. Everything is where it should be in terms of the GSX files. As some have experienced when I pulled down the Addons Menu, I saw the Addon Manager but that's all. It showed GSX as being 'Active' I read some forum comments about this and there has been a few to be fair. So, I re-installed, all with my anti-virus off and tweaked the exceptions for two files in the Anti Virus programme which have been mentioned before in the forum. But alas no joy. I did solve the missing Coutali option by installing an older downloaded version of GSX which I had archived and all is back where it should be. Now I'm reluctant to update anything which pops up as being available in FSX. I also want to update the vehicles but not sure whether my install of GSX will be compatible. The version of GSX which I did install goes back to April 2014 (1.8....). This experience will probably not help but it worked for me. If anyone can assure me that I'm safe to accept updates and/or vehicle updates I would be a happy bunny indeed. If I go for the vehicle update on its own which of the three available installers should I go for? Thanks guys.

edbcn

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2016, 10:56:06 pm »
Sorry , English is not my language. I have three menus in the menu Add- ons : Cuoatl seetings , coatl live update and add-on manager . I press Shift F12 and nothing happens . GXS is activated with the key in addon -manager.

Nothing appears .... Airport Loading cache and no other letters. Gsx seems not working.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2016, 01:25:01 pm »
Sorry , English is not my language. I have three menus in the menu Add- ons : Cuoatl seetings , coatl live update and add-on manager .

You are missing the GSX menu, which seems to indicate you haven't installed GSX. Maybe you uninstalled it and reinstalled ONLY the Stand-Alone Addon Manager. That would explain why all menus are there, but not GSX.

edbcn

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2016, 11:21:00 am »
 :D Oh! really thank you very much . My problem is solved.