Author Topic: FSDT LAX is Embarrassing  (Read 4355 times)

khairlines

FSDT LAX is Embarrassing
« on: January 04, 2016, 04:52:27 am »

I don't understand what is wrong with your product, but it has caused a lot of trouble. The traffic keeps landing in the wrong direction which is weird because I follow an instagramer that posts videos of LAX everyday, and in those videos the traffic lands facing 250*. Also, if you could see the attachments, there are no buildings, there are no light, there are no textures, there are only jetways. I have dealt with this problem before, the answer is to make FSDT KLAX #1 on scenery list.. I already did that but no change..... I always love landing on soil... ;) . Anyways, it's a real pity I kinda liked your scenery...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSDT LAX is Embarrassing
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 05:54:32 pm »
That's not obviously how the scenery looks like! Since it's available IN TRIAL version, we wouldn't see many if it REALLY looked like that!

The usual question:

- Do you have BOTH the "Addon Manager" AND the "Couatl" menus under the FSX "Addons" menu ?

khairlines

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 12:21:54 am »
Yes, I have both the Addon Manager and the Couatl menus installed.

mosteen

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 12:41:59 am »
Kharlines, close your sim, stop any antivirus, then dl the Addon Manager and run it as admin, report  back :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2016, 01:16:59 am »
Yes, I have both the Addon Manager and the Couatl menus installed.

Now check the Addon Manager if it indicates KLAX as being installed in the Scenery Library.