Author Topic: GSX Not recognizing FSDT sceneries  (Read 2256 times)

678072f

GSX Not recognizing FSDT sceneries
« on: December 28, 2015, 03:22:45 pm »
I have FSDT DFW and GSX trial mode is installed, but when I go to DFW, GSX is still in trial mode and it appears that the FSDT scenery is mixed in with the default scenery. I have tried completely reinstalling everything (since I bought FSX:SE) but even with the old version of FSX it did the same thing. I don't know how to fix it at all

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Not recognizing FSDT sceneries
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 04:59:23 pm »
I have FSDT DFW and GSX trial mode is installed, but when I go to DFW, GSX is still in trial mode and it appears that the FSDT scenery is mixed in with the default scenery.

Whenever you have default items mixed with an addon scenery, the problem is never the addon scenery itself, but it's always caused by another scenery in conflict. That's why you cannot fix it by reinstalling KDFW, since the problem is not KDFW, but another conflicting scenery.

The most common causes for conflicts are the AFCADs ( .BGL files ) supplied with AI Traffic packages like TrafficX, etc. You must remove the affected file if you have an addon airport.

You can use the free FSX Airport Scanner utility to search for AFCAD duplicates.