Author Topic: GSX activation key  (Read 6659 times)

anthonyowen98

GSX activation key
« on: December 26, 2015, 12:17:11 am »
Hi all,

Recently my computer crashed and had to be restored therefore I lost all flight simulation data including GSX. This means that I have lost the activation key after having the 2015 GSX version. I have no trace of this key at all so is there a way I could redeem this key without having to pay for the GSX package again because I think it's fair to say... it's gutting!:/ I have tried to email fsdreamteam but have had no reply so I wonder if someone on here could possibly help me?
Thanks all,
Anthony.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX activation key
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 10:33:29 am »
I have tried to email fsdreamteam but have had no reply

You have obviously been replied to but, the issue is, our reply bounced back with an error, saying the email you used is not valid anymore so, we didn't had any way to contact you.

In any case, the reply to your question was right on the FAQ page of our site:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/faq.html

Any software ordered digitally must have some way to retrieve a lost order without repurchasing it, which is why we made our FAQ page to START with exactly that information.

P.S.
Fix your email client settings, so the email you write from matches the correct one...

Also, if you ORDERED with that now invalid email, it's very likely the order retrieval procedure on the FAQ page won't work so, you must do the following:

1) Fix your email client, so we can reply to you

2) Send us an email, indicating which was the old email you cannot access anymore, and to which email you want your existing orders to be UPDATED TO

3) After we'll confirm your past orders have been updated, you will be able to use the order retrieval procedure on the FAQ page