Author Topic: FSX Crash once GSX goes up **SOLVED**  (Read 15277 times)

momobpo

Re: FSX Crash once GSX goes up.
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2015, 03:04:21 pm »
just reinstall Stand-Alone Addon fsx dont crash but when click ShowYou Menu in Fsx i dont see anything  and nothing is happening §!!!!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSX Crash once GSX goes up.
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2015, 03:08:51 pm »
just reinstall Stand-Alone Addon fsx dont crash but when click ShowYou Menu in Fsx i dont see anything  and nothing is happening §!!!!

This means you have *another*, entirely different, problem. Which is the Addon Manager not loading, either because the antivirus blocked it (so you must disable it when installing) OR because you disabled it in the DLL.XML when trying to fix the problem. Reinstalling it should re-enabled it in the DLL.XML, but if you also made a mistake editing it, the installer won't fix a corrupted XML file.

Reinstall again with antivirus and firewall disabled. If still doesn't work, contact me in private for a Teamviewer session, and I'll fix it for you.

momobpo

Re: FSX Crash once GSX goes up **SOLVED**
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2015, 03:51:29 pm »
Hello

i just send you my teamviewver Num and Pass

momobpo

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2015, 06:23:46 pm »
Hello Again

Thanks to Umberto for his help. the problem was that i install Addon manager without reinstalling GSX ;

Thanks for tour help now it s working perfectly ;

NavySubCanada

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2015, 11:35:32 pm »
Thanks Umberto

All has been installed and is working great!  I don't mind paying for such great software and awesome support!

Like I said in the private message as well the best thing to come out of this is it prompted me to join the forum and get some other great tips!

One Happy Customer!  ;D

Rick Rowe

massynrc

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2015, 08:02:47 pm »
Good Evening All,

Just want to inform, I just installed the add on manager separate, and seems my crash is gone... will test some more, but on first glance its working....

Merry Christmas to All!

Labox

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2015, 01:10:40 am »
Same here, everything´s up and running again. Like Umberto suggested I just downloaded the addon manager again and did a re-install.

Thanks for the great support!

Best,

Arne

zk

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2015, 07:35:57 pm »
It works!  YAY.  I was going crazy with this problem.  I mist have spent hours trying to fix it.  Even went as far as installing P3D.....and almost bought a new PC with hopes of starting over.  Thanks Umberto....you are the BEST!  Happy and healthy new year to all!

Wardd

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2016, 10:46:50 pm »
Hi all,

I experienced this problem before and followed the advice of downloading the stand alone manager again and thankfully it worked.

I purchased Flightbeam's KIAD today and having ran the installer my problem has returned. FSX crashes shortly after start up.

I have tried all suggestions here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,10489.0.html

but have had no joy. I can get FSX to run with no issues if I uninstall GSX and KIAD but naturally I wish to have them installed and working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

idema

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2016, 09:07:24 am »
Just had a problem of the same kind yesterday and started a new thread...

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,13281.0.html

..no answer yet .

Francesco
CPU i5 2550K *4,2ghz*-dissi Arctic Cooling Freezer 13-MB Asus P8Z68 DeLuxe Gen3-VGA Asus GeForce GTX 970 OC. 4GB DDR5 Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 8GB 1600mhz-SSD SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB (SO)-SSD SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB (FSX)PSU Be Quiet 730W ATX80 plus bronze-Case Cooler Master Storm Enforcer
WIN 7 P

Wardd

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2016, 09:35:36 am »
Thanks for that I'll keep an eye on it.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2016, 11:44:30 am »
I purchased Flightbeam's KIAD today and having ran the installer my problem has returned. FSX crashes shortly after start up.

It's not normal that installing KIAD would create this problem, since the installer downloads and installs the same Addon Manager files from the same location, which is our own website (we wrote the installers for Flightbeam ).

Try to either reinstall it now, or try to download and install the latest Stand-Alone Addon Manager as the LAST thing you do.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 12:27:16 pm by virtuali »

Wardd

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2016, 12:24:52 pm »
I have tried to reinstall KIAD and made sure to run the stand alone add on manager too from your website but the problem persists. I have my anti virus off and have ran everything as admin. I also restarted the PC between each install. I downloaded new copies of each file on the off chance there was a problem with the files that had been downloaded but this wasn't the problem either.

I will try again later with new download files again. Any other tips as I have tried this several times to no avail so far.

Thanks for the help.

Wardd

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2016, 02:17:37 pm »
I tried a fresh install of the below in this order:

KIAD
GSX
Standalone add on manager

I then performed a restart, I ran FSX, it lasted maybe just over one minute then crashed. Not sure if the below helps:

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61637.0, time stamp: 0x46fadb14
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0xffb80027
Faulting process id: 0x1b80
Faulting application start time: 0x01d185cebfd861de
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe
Faulting module path: unknown
Report Id: 393a4a20-f1c2-11e5-8656-f079595c5b7e

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2016, 04:51:26 pm »
I then performed a restart, I ran FSX, it lasted maybe just over one minute then crashed.

I'm sorry, but there's no reason why it would crash after a minute. It should either crash immediately, or not at all. Did it crash without doing anything ? Just staying still on the apron ?