Author Topic: "Esellerate not Found" **SOLVED**  (Read 4394 times)

edetroit

"Esellerate not Found" **SOLVED**
« on: November 30, 2015, 06:20:30 pm »
Hello,

I have upgraded from FS9.1 Win-XP rig to to a new FS9.1 Win-7 64bit rig.

I would like to activate my FSDT FS9 sceneries. But after entering my serial numbers all I get is "Esellerate not found"

Could someone shed some light on what I should do please?

regards

Ed
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 10:28:10 am by virtuali »
regards

Ed

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: "Esellerate not Found"
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 06:31:35 pm »
I would like to activate my FSDT FS9 sceneries. But after entering my serial numbers all I get is "Esellerate not found"

Be sure you don't run FS9 in any of the "Compatibility" modes. Run As Administrator is ok, but anything else on the Compatibility tab of the properties page for FS9.EXE must be turned off.

edetroit

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 06:36:58 pm »

Be sure you don't run FS9 in any of the "Compatibility" modes. Run As Administrator is ok, but anything else on the Compatibility tab of the properties page for FS9.EXE must be turned off.

Everything on the compatibility tab was turned off.

Perhaps I have to install the sceneries from scratch as I just transferred the scenery files across from my Win XP rig.?
regards

Ed

edetroit

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 07:15:37 pm »
Ok I did a full reinstall of one of the sceneries which obviously installed the missing file ...and all the rest followed.

So all is well now thank you.

Bring on some more FS9 sceneries! ;D

regards

Ed
regards

Ed

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2015, 10:28:04 am »
Perhaps I have to install the sceneries from scratch as I just transferred the scenery files across from my Win XP rig.?

Yes, of course! Never, ever, manually transfer files! The installer are there for a reason...