Author Topic: De Icer position  (Read 3824 times)

Ursli80

De Icer position
« on: November 23, 2015, 03:42:09 pm »
Hello everybody

I have a question about the De Icer position.
For me, the De Icers coming to the gate. I thought, with GSX can intrude this Ice only to the originals De position?

Did I do something wrong?

About an answer I would be very happy.

Best regards
Urs
MSFS2020
Prosim737

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: De Icer position
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2015, 04:04:31 pm »
For me, the De Icers coming to the gate. I thought, with GSX can intrude this Ice only to the originals De position?

I don't fully understand you. GSX currently support only deicing at gates. There's a thread BELOW this one, which asked for deicing at other location, is this what you asked ?

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,12831.0.html

Ursli80

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2015, 05:22:20 pm »
Hello Umberto

Exactly at issue. I have the manual so understood as if that De Icing takes place at the original locations of the airport and was surprised that this was not so.

Unfortunately I can not see how I change this position from your link.

Thank you for your efforts.

Best Regards
Urs
MSFS2020
Prosim737

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 09:25:01 pm »
I have the manual so understood as if that De Icing takes place at the original locations of the airport and was surprised that this was not so.

Nowhere in the GSX manual there's anything that says that deicers appears in remote locations.

Unfortunately I can not see how I change this position from your link.

The link wasn't posted to tell you how you can change the deicing position. In fact, the link explain why you CAN'T, because, as I've said, GSX at this time supports deicing ONLY at the gate. If you read that link carefully, it was clearly explained it's a feature that is planned for future version, but it's just not there now.

Ursli80

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2015, 09:44:00 am »
Hello Umberto

So I have taken from the Manual of FSDT LSZH. I made a picture.
To me it makes the impression that the defrosting will take place at the original locations. Is also seen in the picture like that.

Or do I understand what wrong with the picture?

I'm trying to understand it already. But I have to translate everything with Google, this unfortunately does not always work.

Best regards
Urs

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/151124/w3i8ffmt.jpg
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 10:14:38 am by virtuali »
MSFS2020
Prosim737

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2015, 10:14:13 am »
So I have taken from the Manual of FSDT LSZH. I made a picture. To me it makes the impression that the defrosting will take place at the original locations. Is also seen in the picture like that.

But you posted in the GSX section! So I thought you were asking something about the GSX deicers. If your question was about FSDT Zurich, you should have made it more clear (nowhere in your previous messages you mentioned Zurich).

Those in the picture are NOT the GSX deicers, they are the FSDT Zurich deicers. They are entirely unrelated to GSX, and have been in the scenery since it was released, long before GSX.

There's nothing you have to do to enable them, they just appear in that place, but only from December to February. And, they are just spraying, without any other simulation effect.

Ursli80

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2015, 01:50:47 pm »
Hello Umberto

Thank you for your quick responses.
Ahh now everything is clear. I thought this is related to GSX is why I asked that question.

Because I was thinking that with GSX is connected I had mentioned no airport.

Apologies this misunderstanding.

Best regards
Urs
MSFS2020
Prosim737